Training Title: Introduction to Programming and Data Analysis with Python
In this course students will learn to -
- create, edit and run Python program
- declare and use variables in Python
- use the most common data types in Python
- use different data structures in Python
- use conditions to execute specific code block
- use loops to repeat code block
- manipulate strings
- read from a file and write to a file in Python
- analyzing data using pandas
- data visualization using matplotlib
Training Duration: 3 months (2 days/week), 20 classes, 1 hour and 30 minutes per class
For further details please download the Flyer
Students will submit their attested HSC certificate and one copy recent photograph before enrolling in this training program. The training enrollment fee is 7200 BDT. 20% discount on course fee will be applicable for student and staff of University of Dhaka, children of faculty/staff of University of Dhaka.
Students must have 70% attendance and 60% marks for successfully completing their training program.
Introduction to Programming and Data Analysis with Python Admission Form
For more information, please call 01540301497.