1. A. K. Dipongkor,
I. Ahmed, and N. Nahar, "Move Method Recommendation using Call Frequency
of Methods and Attributes", Proceedings of the Joint 7th International
Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV) and 2nd
International Conference on Imaging, Vision & Pattern Recognition
(icIVPR), pp. 76-81, 2018
2. T. Jeba, TSU.
Mahmud, and N. Nahar, "A Cluster Compositional Algorithm for
Incorporation of Multiple Sets of Clusters of Identical Data",
Proceedings of the Joint 7th International Conference on Informatics,
Electronics & Vision (ICIEV) and 2nd International Conference on
Imaging, Vision & Pattern Recognition (icIVPR), pp. 59-64, 2018
3. A. Satter, M.
Muntaqeem, N. Nahar, and K. Sakib, "Retrieving Self-Executable and
Functionally Correct Code to Improve Source Code Search", Proceedings of
the 24th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), pp.
4. A. Satter, N.
Nahar, and K. Sakib, "Automatically Identifying Dead Fields in Test Code
by Resolving Method Call and Field Dependency." Proceedings of the 5th
International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality
(QuASoQ), pp. 51-58, 2017.
5. N. Nahar, and K. Sakib, "Automatic Recommendation of Software Design Patterns Using Anti-patterns in the Design Phase: A Case Study on Abstract Factory", Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Quantitative Approaches to Software Quality (QuASoQ), pp. 11, 2015.
6. N. Nahar, T. S. U. Mahmud, and K. Sakib. "An improved behavioral matching for anti-pattern based abstract factory recommendation". Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics and Vision (ICIEV), pp. 35-40. IEEE.,2016
7. A. Tahmid, N. Nahar, and K. Sakib. "Understanding the Evolution of Code Smells by Observing Code Smell Clusters." Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER), vol. 4, pp. 8-11. IEEE, 2016.
8. N. Nahar, and K. Sakib. "ACDPR: A Recommendation System for the Creational Design Patterns Using Anti-patterns." Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER), vol. 4, pp. 4-7. IEEE, 2016.
9. N. Nahar, and K. Sakib, "SSTF: A Novel Automated Test Generation Framework Using Software Semantics and Syntax". Proceedings of 17th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), pp. 69-74. IEEE., 2014
10. M. Moshi, N. Nahar, R. Rahman, and K. Sakib. "MapBeing: An architecture for manipulating and publishing vector data in web based Geographic Information System". Proceedings of 8th International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications (SKIMA), pp. 1-7, IEEE, 2014
1. KK. Ganguly, N.
Nahar, and BMM. Hossain, "A machine learning-based prediction and
analysis of flood affected households: A case study of floods in
Bangladesh", International journal of disaster risk reduction, vol. 34,
pp. 283-294, 2019
2. N. Nahar, and K.
Sakib, "Software semantics and syntax as a tool for automated test
generation." International Journal of Critical Computer-Based Systems,
vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 369-396, Inderscience Publishers (IEL), 2017.
3. N. Nahar, S. Ali, and M. N. A. Tawhid. "An Improved Code Clone Tracking Approach in Evolving Software." International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science 7, no. 7, 2016.
1. Nadia Nahar, "RECOMMENDING CREATIONAL DESIGN PATTERNS BY DERIVING CORRESPONDING ANTI-PATTERNS", A Thesis for the MSSE Final.
2. Nadia Nahar, "SOFTWARE SEMANTICS AND SYNTAX AS A TOOL FOR AUTOMATED TEST GENERATION", A Thesis for the Fourth Year 8th Semester Final.
MSSE Thesis Supervision
1. Tahmim Jeba, "GOD CLASS REFACTORING RECOMMENDATION AND EXTRACTION USING CONTEXT BASED GROUPING", A Thesis for the MSSE Final.
2. Atish Kumar Dipongkor, "ANALYSIS AND IMPROVEMENT OF MOVE METHOD REFACTORING", A Thesis for the MSSE Final.
Courses Conducted (BSSE)
1. CSE101: Structured Programming
2. CSE201: Data Structure & Algorithm
3. CSE301: Combinatorial Optimization
4. SE406: Software Requirements Spec. and Analysis
5. SE506: Design Patterns
6. SE605: Software Testing and Quality Assurance
7. SE606: Software Design and Analysis
8. GE603: Information Systems Ethics
Courses Conducted (MSSE)
1. MS1041: Software Evolution and Reengineering
Courses Conducted (MIT and PGDIT)
1. MITM303: Client Server Technology and System Programming
2. MITM305: Internet Computing
3. MITE412: Advanced Object Oriented Programmimg
4. MITE414: Software Testing
5. PGD207: Mobile Application
6. PGD208: Net Technology
Awards, Scholarships and Fellowships
1. IIT Academic Excellence Gold Medal Award (MSSE), University of Dhaka, 2016
Excellence Gold Medal Award (BSSE), University of Dhaka, 2014
Scholarship, University of Dhaka, Session – 2010-11 (1st, 2nd,
3rd and 4th years of honors)
Scholarship, Dhaka University Alumni Association, University of Dhaka, 2014-15
One and half-year Fellowship from ICT
Division, Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology,
Bangladesh. No – 56.00.0000.028.33.028.15-214,
Date – 24-06-2015