Masters of Science in Software Engineering (MSSE)
IIT, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, July 2015
CGPA 4.00 (out of 4) (1st Position)
Thesis: Test Case Prioritization using Software
Requirements, Design and Code Collaboration
Supervisor: Dr. Kazi Muheymin-Us-Sakib
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering (BSSE)
IIT, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, December 2013
CGPA 3.87 (out of 4) (1st Position)
Thesis: Local Search for Optimizing Software Design
Migration from Structured Programming to Object Oriented Paradigm
Supervisor: Shah Mostafa Khaled
Orion Informatics Ltd July 2015 – November 2015
- Browser Based Editing for CRA Wiz
- HMDA Wiz
Intern as Cloud Artisan
Panacea Systems Limited bd January 2013 – June 2013
• Microsoft Student Partner (MSP), Microsoft, Bangladesh April 2012 – Feb 2013
The ministry of Post, Telecommunication and Information
Technology, peoples republic of Bangladesh, under ICT Division Fellowship No
1. Awarded IIT University of Dhaka Academy Excellency Gold Medal Award 2015
honored at 50th Convocation of Dhaka University.
I have been working on Software
Testing and Software Analysis research where I experimented how software are
developed and tested efficiently. I have completed my M.Sc. in Software
Engineering, including the highest marked thesis dissertation on Software Test
Case Prioritization under the supervision of Dr. Kazi Muheymin-us-Sakib,
Professor and Director, IIT University of Dhaka in June 2015. I have proposed a
new test case prioritization scheme using information from different phase of Software
Development Life Cycle named as Software Requirements, Design Diagrams and
Source Code. The research outcomes of
that thesis were published at several Journal and Conferences. I was the first
research student of IIT DU Optimization Research group, where I was working on software
design migration to enhance modularity and manageability. I have successfully
completed my B. Sc. in Software Engineering thesis, which was published at IEEE
and awarded best student paper award at ICCIT’13. I am a member of IEEE.
1. Md. Abu Hasan, Md. Abdur Rahman, and Md. Saeed Siddik “Test Case Prioritization Based on Dissimilarity Clustering using Historical Data Analysis.” International Conference on Information Communication and Computing Technology, Springer, May 2017, Pages: 267-281.
2. Md. Saeed Siddik, AlimUlGias, Md. Selim, Shah Mostafa Khaled, Kazi Sakib, “A Direction of Migrating Procedural Paradigm to Object Based Architecture by forming Cluster of Functions using Local Search Heuristics”, 3rd International Conference Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV’14),IEEE, May 2014.
3. Md Saeed Siddik, and Kazi Sakib. "RDCC: An Effective Test Case Prioritization Framework using Software Requirements, Design and Source Code Collaboration." in 17th Inter. Conf. on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT’14), IEEE, 22-23 December 2014.
4. Selim, Md, Md Saeed Siddik, Tajkia Rahman, Alim Ul Gias, and Shah Mostafa Khaled. "Approximating Object based Architecture for Legacy Software Written in Procedural Languages using Variable Neighborhood Search." 8th International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Intelligent Management and Applications (SKIMA’14), IEEE, December 2014 [Runner up Best Student Paper Award]
5. Md Saeed Siddik, A. U. Gias, and S. M. Khaled, “Optimizing software design migration from structured programming to object oriented paradigm,” in 16th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT’13), IEEE, 8-10 March 2014. Pages 1-6. [BEST STUDENT PAPER AWARD]
6. Md. Selim, Saeed Siddik, AlimUlGias, Shah MostafaKhaled, and M. Abdullah-Al-Wadud, “A Genetic Algorithm for Software Design Migration from Structured to Object Oriented Paradigm” in 8th International Conference on Computer Engineering and Applications (CEA14), Spain. Jul 23, 2014, Pages 187–192.
1. Md. Samsuddoha, Md. Saeed Siddik, Md. Selim and Shah Mostafa Khaled. “Empirical Approach to Validate Heuristic Algorithms for Procedural Programming to Object Oriented Design Migration” in International Journal of Advanced Research, Vol. 5(9), pp 38-45, September 2017 (ISSN 2320-5407).
2. Md Saeed Siddik, Md Selim, Alim Ul Gias, and Shah Khaled “Migrating to Object Oriented Architecture from Procedural Paradigm: A Variable Neighborhood Search Based Approach” in JU Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 5, pp 23-34, 2016, ISSN 2227-1279.
1. TEST CASE PRIORITIZATION USING SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS, DESIGN DIAGRAMS AND SOURCE CODE COLLABORATION
2. LOCAL SEARCH FOR OPTIMIZING SOFTWARE DESIGN MIGRATION FROM STRUCTURED PROGRAMMING TO OBJECT ORIENTED PARADIGM
- Object Oriented Programming
- Web Technology
- Software Project Management and Quality Assurance
- Operating System