|Full Name||Amit Seal Ami|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Information Technology(SE), MSc in Software Engineering|
|Google Scholar Profile|
|Status||On Study Leave|
You can find further details on the following links:
As of 2016 - I am interested in:
1. MobiCoMonkey - Context Testing of Android Apps; Amit Seal Ami, Md. Mehedi Hasan, Rayhanur Rahman, and Kazi Sakib; 5th IEE/ACM International Conference on Mobile Software Engineering and System (MobileSoft 2018), co-hosted with ICSE 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden.
2. MobileMonkey - A Contextual Stress Testing Framework for Android Application; Rayhanur Rahman, Amit Seal Ami, Kazi Sakib; International Journal of Computer Applications; Funded by Innovation Fund, ICT Division, Bangladesh.
3. Selecting best attributes for software defect prediction; Prianka Mandal, Amit Seal Ami; 2015 IEEE International WIE Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE)
4. An efficient approach for providing rationale of method change for object oriented programming; Amit Seal Ami, Md Shariful Islam; International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), funded by ICT Fellowship
5. Cloud-niagara: A high availability and low overhead fault tolerance middleware for the cloud;Asif Imran, Alim Ul Gias, Rayhanur Rahman, Amit Seal, Tajkia Rahman, Farhan Ishraque, Kazi Sakib; 16th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT)
6. A formal approach to verify software scalability requirements using set theory and Hoare triple; Alim Ul Gias, Mirza Rehenuma Tabassum, Amit Seal Ami, Asif Imran, Mohammad Ibrahim, Rayhanur Rahman, Kazi Sakib; 16th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT)
1. A Proactive Self-Adaptive Framework for Context-Aware Mobile Applications; Md. Shafiuzzaman, Amit Seal Ami and Rayhanur Rahman; International Journal of Computer Applications 180(20):1-8, February 2018
2. Modeling Software Defects as Anomalies: A Case Study on Promise Repository; Kamrun Nahar Neela, Syed Ali Asif, Amit Seal Ami, Alim Ul Gias; Journal of Software
3. A Static Code Search Technique to Identify Dead Fields by Analyzing Usage of Setup Fields and Field Dependency in Test Code; Abdus Satter, Amit Seal Ami, Kazi Sakib; CDUD@CLA
4. A Content Assist based Approach for Providing Rationale of Method Change for Object Oriented Programming, Amit Seal Ami, Shariful Islam, International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business (IJIEEB), funded by ICT Fellowship
amitsealami at the rate gmail dot com
amit.seal at iit dot du dot ac dot bd
Fellowship from Information and Communication Division, Bangladesh in 2014
ICT Innovation fund for Mobile Application Testing Framework in 2015
2016 © IIT. Developed by BSSE 3rd Batch.