Dr. Sumon Ahmed
- Magnus Rattray, Jing Yang, Sumon Ahmed, and Alexis Boukouvalas. "Modelling Gene Expression Dynamics with Gaussian Process Inference." Handbook of Statistical Genomics: Two Volume Set Fourth Edition, Wiley Online Library (July 2019): 879-20.
- Sumon Ahmed, Magnus Rattray, and Alexis Boukouvalas. "GrandPrix: scaling up the Bayesian GPLVM for single-cell data." Bioinformatics volume 35, number 1 (January 2019): 47-54.
- Ahmad Tahmid, Md Nurul Ahad Tawhid, Sumon Ahmed, and Kazi Sakib. "Code sniffer: a risk based smell detection framework to enhance code quality using static code analysis." International Journal of Software Engineering, Technology and Applications volume 2, number 1 (October 2017): 41-63.
- Sumon Ahmed, Md Nurul Ahad Tawhid, Kazi Sakib, and Md Mustafizur Rahman. "A multi-objective evolutionary approach to reconstruct gene regulatory network using recurrent neural network model." Biojournal of Science and Technology volume 2 (July 2015).
- Sumon Ahmed, Mohammad Shahedul Islam, Nasimul Noman and Kazi Sakib, “Inferring Graph-based Visualization of Gene Regulatory Networks in 3D using Genetic Algorithm.” Jahangirnagar University Journal of Information Technology volume 3 (July 2014): 35-40.
- Md. Raknuzzaman, Sumon Ahmed, Md. Nurul Ahad Tawhid and Khondokar M. Ahmed, “Study on Linear Connections of Manifolds.” International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management volume 2, number 4 (April 2013): 53-58.
- Sumon Ahmed, Md. Mahmudul Hasan and Nasimul Noman, “Reconstructing Gene Regulatory Network using Linear Time-Variant Model.” Dhaka University Journal of Applied Science and Engineering volume 1, number 2 (January 2011):125-129.
Scholarships and grants
- Commonwealth scholarship for Ph.D. tenable at the University of Manchester, United Kingdom from September 2016 - October 2019.
- President’s Doctoral Scholar (PDS) Awards from the University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Travel and accommodation grant from International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) to attend Winter School on Quantitative Systems Biology: Learning and Artificial Intelligence at the ICTP from 12 November 2018 to 23 November 2018.
2016 © IIT. Developed by BSSE 3rd Batch.